Is it difficult to change accountants and why should I change?
If you are unhappy with your present accountant changing is very simple. It can be as easy as you writing to him informing them of the change and then we request the standard financial information we need off them, which they are obliged to pass on. It is not a problem to change and you owe it to yourself to look at alternatives that will meet your needs and give you peace of mind.
- Changing Accountant will not spark a Revenue Audit.
- You can change accountant at any time during the year.
- You are entitled to all working papers and documentation you gave to your previous accountant.
- You are entitled to receive copies of all Revenue correspondence your Accountant has made on your behalf
- You will not pay extra tax when you change accountant – often the opposite happens as your new accountant takes a fresh view of your tax situation.
How do I change accountant? Simple as 1-2-3
- Email or call us now to arrange your free consultation – we will explain what we can do for you and quote you for our services.
- If you are happy for us to be your accountant we will ask your permission to act on your behalf with the Revenue Commissioners by signing a very basic agent letter.
- We will then write to your current Accountant advising your intention to change and request a copy of your Accounting & Tax records, as well as any paperwork they have belonging to you, which they are obliged by law to give to us.
And that’s it!
Can I meet you for an initial no-charge consultation?
Yes, we can meet you anytime, weekends and evenings included. There are no obligations. We let you know what we can do for you, and you decide if you want us to do it!
How soon can I meet you?
Within 24 hours, day or night.
Are your fees expensive?
No, we strive to offer you the most competitive fee in the market. We offer fixed fees linked to the value of what we provide. We provide excellent value for what we do. We agree fixed fees in advance so you always know where you stand before you commit to anything.