Management accounts assist business owners by providing them with the basis to make informed business decisions that will allow them to be better equipped in their management and control functions.
In contrast to financial accountancy information, management accounting information is:
- forward-looking, instead of historical;
- designed and intended for use by managers within the organisation, instead of being intended for use by shareholders, creditors, and public regulators;
- used by management, instead of publicly reported;
- computed by reference to the needs of managers.
Our services include:
- General ledger and periodic financial statement preparation.
- Bookkeeping – we offer weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual bookkeeping services.
- Accounting system setup and support – we can recommend which accountancy software would best suit your business.
- Payroll processing – see our Payroll Services for more information.
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting – the essential budget for monitoring your business.
We can tailor reports to your needs and issue periodic reports that can guide your business in making financial decisions, planning, and evaluating performance.